Uncompromised With Us
We are as proud of our people as we are of our security technology. We nourish personal growth and leadership and invite you to join us to become part of our uncompromised team.
NETWORK OPERATION CENTER OPERATORFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
Be part of our Networks Operation Center (NOC) team, operating SecurityDAM’s Scrubbing Centers for the delivery of state-of-the-art DDoS protection service. Support our customers, monitor network attacks and coordinate the attack mitigation process
- At least 2 years of experience in NOC operation (in ISP or carrier’s NOC)
- Experience with international customer support
- Experience and knowledge of TCP/IP networking infrastructure & technologies (LAN/WAN, routers, firewalls, anti-DDoS, etc.)
- Experience with network tracing tools (Sniffer, Wireshark, tcpdump, etc.)
- Experience with Radware security and ADC products – significant advantage
- Good written & verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Willing to work in 24/7 shifts
- Knowledge at CCNA level
NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
Be part of our global engineering team, responsible for the planning, monitoring, and maintaining of SecurityDAM’s global network of data centers and IP networks:
- Manage Monitor and maintain our centers communication equipment, networks and servers.
- Liaise as necessary with our suppliers – carriers, ISPs and communication regulation authorities.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Network Engineer in service provider or large cloud network.
- Must have strong knowledge working with network protocol such as BGP.
- Must have strong knowledge and experience with Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet etc.
- Programming experience in Python or similar.
- Working experience with ansible/napalm/salt – advantage.
- Familiar with CI/CD process/tools – advantage.
- Working experience in Data centers.
- Strong documentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to convey technical problems and topics to a non-technical audience.
- Adapt to new processes and procedures in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with Cloud platforms – AWS, MS Azure, O365 – advantage.
- Experience with Linux base OS – an advantage.
- Ability to travel to remote facilities for onsite projects.
NETWORK EXPERTFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
SecurityDAM, a leading provider of best-in-class cloud based security solutions, helping MSSPs,
service providers and enterprises offer and gain the highest possible level of security, is looking for a network expert to join our growing team.
The network expert team is part of the customer services group, as a network expert you will act as an escalation point for NOC for technical network issues.
- Ensure 24/7 availability of our network, handling day-to-day production network issues.
- Assist in incident response and support customers during network events and attacks.
- Work with network engineering team and architects on network improvement.
- Actively Monitor and React to System Events, Alerts and troubleshoot, investigate and resolve network related issues.
- The position requires on-call duties.
- 3+ year’s hands-on experience in implementing and troubleshooting complex TCP/IP technologies.
- Monitor, track and communicate with other teams to progress incident resolution.
- Must have experience with strong routing and switching concepts – CCNP advantage.
- Must have experience with Cisco/Juniper routing and switching.
- Must have experience with routing protocols, BGP – a must.
- Good communication skills and experience with working with customers – must.
- Knowledge of security equipment (firewalls) and experience with Radware security and ADC products – significant advantage
- Multitasking and work under pressure
- Fluent English
- Experience with scripting (Python, Bash, TCL, etc)
- Familiarity with Monitoring Systems, .
- Knowledge of – Linux, VMWare,etc.