Uncompromised With Us
We are as proud of our people as we are of our security technology. We nourish personal growth and leadership and invite you to join us to become part of our uncompromised team.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATORFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
- Ongoing full responsibility for all office activities and operations to include: reception services, internal meetings coordination, employees travel logistics, running office errands, procurement and more.
- Handle and manage suppliers and outsource vendors
- Overall responsibility and thorough tracking of company payments and charges.
- Regular contact with subcontractors and coordination of all issues related to building maintenance.
- Support HR around recruitment processes- organize recruitment days, contact candidates, interviews setting, follow up and process monitoring.
- Welfare- Organize and coordinate company events events, happy hours, fun days etc..
- Own and be on top of all logistical office needs and maintain the workplace environment
Previous experience in administration roles/ customers service
Proficiency in MS Office
Academic degree- advantage
Strong verbal and written communication skills – Hebrew and English
Great communicator and excellent human relations skills
Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities
Responsible, passionate, open minded, assertive – huge advantage
NETWORK OPERATORSFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
Be part of our Networks Operation Center (NOC) team, operating SecurityDAM’s Scrubbing Centers for the delivery of state-of-the-art DDoS protection service. Support our customers, monitor network attacks and coordinate the attack mitigation process.
-At least 2 years of experience in NOC operation (in ISP or carrier’s NOC)
-Experience with international customer support
-Experience and knowledge of TCP/IP networking infrastructure & technologies (LAN/WAN, routers, firewalls, anti-DDoS, etc.)
-Experience with network tracing tools (Sniffer, Wireshark, tcpdump, etc.)
-Experience with Radware security and ADC products – significant advantage
-Good written & verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
-Willing to work in 24/7 shifts
-Knowledge at CCNA level
BACK-END DEVELOPERFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
Join an existing excellent team of python developers to build the next generation of DDoS protection and mitigation services for governments and large enterprises.
-3 years’ experience as a software developer, at least 1 year in Python.
-Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP
-Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases – MongoDB advantage
-Experience with Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Zabbix – advantage
-Experience with networking protocols – advantage
-Experience with GCP – advantage
EXPERIENCED AUTOMATIC QA Full TimeTel Aviv, Israel
Automatic end-to-end testing of our SaaS based DDoS attack mitigation service. The system provides real-time monitoring and administration capabilities to our service operation teams and to the end-customer portal.
The Experienced QA Engineer role duties require understanding of internet networking, internet routing and networking security. The engineer will work closely with our product, R&D and operational teams.
- 3 years experience as an automatic QA
- Experience with BDD environment
- Experience with Linux – advantage
- Experience with GUI (web based) and back-end testing
- Experience with AWS / Azure / GCP – GCP advantage
- Experience with python, selenium
- Experience with networking protocols and devices