Uncompromised With Us
We are as proud of our people as we are of our security technology. We nourish personal growth and leadership and invite you to join us to become part of our uncompromised team.
NETWORK OPERATION EXPERTSFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
SecurityDAM, a leading provider of best-in-class cloud based security solutions, helping MSSPs, service providers and enterprises offer and gain the highest possible level of security, is looking for network operation center experts to join our growing team.
The network operation center expert team is part of the customer services group. As an expert you will act as an escalation point for our NOC, around all technical network issues.
Ensure 24/7 availability of our network, handling day-to-day production network issues.
Assist in incident response and support customers during network events and attacks.
Work with network engineering team and architects on network improvement.
Actively monitor and react to system events, alerts and troubleshoots, investigate and resolve network related issues.
>The position requires on-call duties
-3+ year’s hands-on experience in implementing and troubleshooting complex TCP/IP technologies
-Monitor, track and communicate with other teams to progress incident resolution
-Must have experience with strong routing and switching concepts – CCNP advantage
-Must have experience with Cisco/Juniper routing and switching
-Must have experience with routing protocols, BGP – a must
-Good communication skills and experience with working with customers – a must
-Knowledge of security equipment (firewalls) and experience with Radware security and ADC products – significant advantage
-Multitasking and able to work under pressure
-Experience with scripting (Python, Bash, TCL, etc) – an advantage
-Familiarity with Monitoring Systems – an advantage
-Knowledge of Linux, VMWare, etc. – an advantage
NETWORK OPERATORSFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
Be part of our Networks Operation Center (NOC) team, operating SecurityDAM’s Scrubbing Centers for the delivery of state-of-the-art DDoS protection service. Support our customers, monitor network attacks and coordinate the attack mitigation process.
-At least 2 years of experience in NOC operation (in ISP or carrier’s NOC)
-Experience with international customer support
-Experience and knowledge of TCP/IP networking infrastructure & technologies (LAN/WAN, routers, firewalls, anti-DDoS, etc.)
-Experience with network tracing tools (Sniffer, Wireshark, tcpdump, etc.)
-Experience with Radware security and ADC products – significant advantage
-Good written & verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
-Willing to work in 24/7 shifts
-Knowledge at CCNA level
INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
Be part of our global engineering team, responsible for the planning, monitoring and maintaining of SecurityDAM’s global network of data centers and IP networks:
- Manage, monitor and maintain our centers communication equipment, networks and servers
- Liaison to our suppliers – carriers, ISPs and communication regulation authorities
- 5 years’ experience in Internet inter-networking routing, LAN/WAN networks, firewalls and related standards, protocols and communication equipment
- CCNP level knowledge
- Experience in real-time networking troubleshooting
- Good communication skills, with high level written and spoken English
- Experience in network security and DDoS is an advantage
- Experience with Radware security and ADC products – significant advantage
- Relevant academic degree – significant advantage
EXPERIENCED FULL-STACK (JS/ANGULAR/PYTHON) DEVELOPERFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
Our R&D team designs and develops a service management system for SaaS based DDoS attack mitigation service. The full-stack developer duties include, but not limited to, implementation of business logic, data processing, user interfaces and APIs.
- Deep knowledge and minimum of 5 years experience in Web Front-End development:
- Experience with webpack
- Deep knowledge and minimum of 5 years experience in Web Back-End:
- Experience with Python Web frameworks
- Understanding RESTful API, SOA
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with developing large scale SaaS/enterprise applications, deployed in public cloud
- Knowledge on data communication networking L3/L4 –advantage
- Linux, Nginx – advantage
EXPERIENCED QA ENGINEERFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
Manual end-to-end testing of our SaaS based DDoS attack mitigation service. The system provides real-time monitoring and administration capabilities to our service operation teams and an end-customer portal.
The Experienced QA Engineer role duties require understanding of internet networking, internet routing and networking security. The engineer will work closely our product, R&D and operational teams.
- Experience with end-to-end testing of SaaS products, Command and Control Systems and user interface
- Experience in feature definition analysis, test design and execution
- Knowledge of L3/L4 networking administration, monitoring and security tools: PRTG, tcpdump, SNMP
- Understanding of internet routing and DNS
- Experience with public cloud platforms – GCP/AWS
- Hands-on experience with Linux administration, Linux networking, Docker/LXC Containers and virtualization
- Experience with Cisco/Juniper networking equipment – advantage
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Perl/Python/shell scripting) – advantage
- Knowledge of MongoDB –advantage