Uncompromised With Us
We are as proud of our people as we are of our security technology. We nourish personal growth and leadership and invite you to join us to become part of our uncompromised team.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
SecurityDAM, world class leader in cloud DDOS security protection provider, helping MSSPs, service providers and enterprises to protect their infrastructure, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our vibrant R&D team.
About the role:
- Design and implement core features in our DDoS cloud product.
- Make significant contributions to our next-gen micro-services architecture.
- Develop monitoring and metric visibility into developed modules.
- Own development activities end-to-end: from understanding requirements to testing and production deployment.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience with Java with Spring in production environment.
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms and excellent programming skills.
- Very good understanding of system architecture concepts.
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB and Elasticsearch preferred).
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Problem solver and “can-do” approach.
- Team player and great interpersonal skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with micro-services architecture.
- Experience with distributed, scalable, highly available system architecture.
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of networking and network devices provisioning.
FULL-STACK ENGINEERFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
SecurityDAM, world class leader in cloud DDOS security protection provider, helping MSSPs, service providers and enterprises to protect their infrastructure, is looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer to join our team.
- Be part of our awesome full stack team.
- Build our next-gen web applications, from concept to production.
- Deliver efficient and well thought user interfaces based on known concepts.
- Design and develop effective APIs.
- Manage, recommend and execute improvements.
- Contribute to the team knowledge base and abilities.
- Stay ahead with new technologies and best practices.
- Collaborating with management and other departments to identify requirements and specifications.
- At least 4 years of experience as a full stack developer.
- Proven experience with React.
- Familiarity with Angular – Advantage.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Java/Python – Advantage.
- Experience with Microservice architecture – Advantage.
- Attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Team player and “can do approach”.