Uncompromised With Us
We are as proud of our people as we are of our security technology. We nourish personal growth and leadership and invite you to join us to become part of our uncompromised team.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
SecurityDAM, world class leader in cloud DDOS security protection provider, helping MSSPs, service providers and enterprises to protect their infrastructure, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our vibrant R&D team.
About the role:
- Design and implement core features in our DDoS cloud product.
- Make significant contributions to our next-gen micro-services architecture.
- Develop monitoring and metric visibility into developed modules.
- Own development activities end-to-end: from understanding requirements to testing and production deployment.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience with Java with Spring in production environment.
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms and excellent programming skills.
- Very good understanding of system architecture concepts.
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB and Elasticsearch preferred).
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Problem solver and “can-do” approach.
- Team player and great interpersonal skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with micro-services architecture.
- Experience with distributed, scalable, highly available system architecture.
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of networking and network devices provisioning.
NETWORK OPERATION CENTER OPERATORFull TimeTel Aviv, Israel
SecurityDAM, world class leader in cloud DDOS security protection provider, helping MSSPs, service providers and enterprises to protect their infrastructure, is looking for a Network Operation Center Operator.
The successful candidate will be part of our Networks Operation Center (NOC) team, operating SecurityDAM’s Scrubbing Centers for the delivery of state-of-the-art DDoS protection service. Support our customers, monitor network attacks and coordinate the attack mitigation process.
- Computer skills and knowledge of computer operating systems and software
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Willing to work at least 4 shifts a week in a 24/7 shifts structure
- Analytical thinking and Problem-solving skills
- Fast learner and self-motivated
- Experience with international customer support
- Familiarity with networking technology
- Knowledge at CCNA level