It’s 2018 and a new year means new security threats with a need for easier and better way to detect them. So in turn, we’ve just launched our new Vulnerability Assessment cloud solution!
The new CyberDAM.VA solution offers a quick, efficient way to identify your security vulnerabilities, repair weaknesses and ensure security standards compliance. Best of all, it is offered as a managed cloud-based service – suitable for both Managed Security Service provider (MSSPs) and enterprises.
What’s in it?
– Comprehensive perimeter scanning discovers hardware/software servers and network devices on data centers, hosting or cloud services, by executing thousands of unique tests with configurable scanning depth and intrusive levels to detect security flaws
– Exhaustive web application scan detects web application security weaknesses, including OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities
– Risk prioritization and remediation reports display vulnerability scores for each asset – network element or web application, allowing to zoom in on the highest risks with remediation recommendations
– Scheduled scanning ensures the ongoing discovery of risks with continuously updated set of tests
– Cloud Delivery enables hassle-free solution with quick onboarding and no CAPEX or maintenance costs
Designed for MSSPs
If you’re a Managed Security Service Provider, then the new CyberDAM.VA has additional capabilities to help you expand your service portfolio, like white labeling with full branding capabilities, an MSSP dashboard for managing multiple customers, an end-customer dashboard and a wealth of additional functionalities.
Free Trial and Packaged Pricing
As part of the new solution launch, we now offer unique pricing packages for direct purchase via the website. Take us for a test with our Free Trial to experience the new Vulnerability Assessment solution in full.
To read the full press release click here.
With over 15 years of experience in heading marketing departments for global technology companies of all sizes, primarily in the enterprise software industry, Sara oversees the entire marketing spectrum- from the corporate marketing strategy, global brand, communications, demand generation to channel and marketing operations.
Sara holds MSc in Organisational Psychology from Hertfordshire University in the UK and is a certified graduate from the Charted Institute of Marketing, UK.